About Me

Hello, My name is Suzanne and I am writing this blog to share my life experience as an artist, designer and person of faith. It is my hope to encourage, motivate, uplift and support those who seek to use their God given gifts and talents to serve. For it is by God we are all endowed with such gifts, and talents, and it is to God's good work that they can be returned. All the artwork and content posted on this site is the property of Suzanne VanRaemdonck. There is a registered copyright and trademark and cannot be reproduced without specific contractual agreement given by the artist and author.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Brick House


This is the house my husband's father built along with his father,(my husband's grand father)which along with caring for dad we now maintain.
I made this painting for him for his 86th birthday. He was delighted.

Suzanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment