About Me

Hello, My name is Suzanne and I am writing this blog to share my life experience as an artist, designer and person of faith. It is my hope to encourage, motivate, uplift and support those who seek to use their God given gifts and talents to serve. For it is by God we are all endowed with such gifts, and talents, and it is to God's good work that they can be returned. All the artwork and content posted on this site is the property of Suzanne VanRaemdonck. There is a registered copyright and trademark and cannot be reproduced without specific contractual agreement given by the artist and author.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Time To Every Purpose


Wow!!

April was an unbelievable month. I haven't been able to create a new post since Easter!
During the month of April my father in-law was diagnosed with pneumonia and spent about a week in the hospital again.
He is back home and doing fine now. Although each incident seems to take a bit more out of him.

My mother was in and out of the hospital 3 times! She also developed pneumonia after having back surgery.
She is doing okay now, but I am not certain of her needs or how to address them from the other side of the country.

My daughter turned 21 and later announced that she is thinking about moving in with her boyfriend.

My son (who will be graduating this year with his PhD. in neuroscience) announced that he was interviewing at Harvard for a position in a Lab doing research for his "Post Doc" work.
He was then offered the position, which he has now accepted!
My ex-husband surprised me with an email invitation for a dinner he and his wife will be hosting after the award ceremony that will be held in our sons honor at UCLA.

We did our taxes and got them paid!

And I let my pastor know that I have definitely decided to follow the call and pursue an education to become a "Local Pastor" He then offered to let me deliver my first sermon in the month of May which unfortunately I will have to take a rain check on since I will be in L.A. at the time. Then last Sunday, he surprised me with an announcement to our whole church about my decision.

My head is still spinning!
Hopefully I will be able to keep up a bit better this month and make more than one post. Oh...I also believe I will be starting on a new commissioned painting for someone of their family home this month.
Who knows what May will bring.

Blessings,
Suzanne.

B.T.W.
The image you see above is a note card reproduced from one of my husband's original oil paintings. The title is "Respect". It is available through our shop at artisticnaturedotcom.etsy.com.
Please stop in and leave us a message to say you came by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, do you ever have news! Where to begin... SOOOOO happy for David... give him our best, please. And your announcement - wonderful! What kind of help do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caron,

    It is always so nice to see a response to my new posts. Thank You.
    And thank you so much for your offer of congratulations, and help.
    Hope you have a very happy Mother's Day.

    Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete